Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MB-D11/D7000 Battery Grip.

• 11-01-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just upgraded to the D7000 a few weeks ago and I'm really missing the pro sized body of my old D80 and MB-D80 grip.

Can anyone recommended a place to pick up the MB-D11 at a decent price? I don't mind ordering from abroad (preferably within Europe) but i have no experience with buying camera equip from outside of Ireland so I'm a little sketchy about dropping that kind of money without some reassurance.

Gunns and the Camera Center don't have it listed on their sites, Conns and Berminghams have it in stock and want 299 for it which for a battery grip, seems a little high. What kind of saving am i likely to make from buying it abroad?

any links to recommended sites are very much appreciated. :)

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Only a matter of time before there are cheaper (as almost just as good as the oem item) third party knock-offs. I'd wait till these hit the market.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar

having seen the quality of some of the non OEM grips for other camera's id be perfectly happy to use one of those. :) I reckon it'll be quite a while before we start to see them on sale though, even searching for genuine ones on ebay doesn't give many results.

Advertisement