Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Lessons

Options
  • 11-01-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,

I live in Dungarvan, and my teenage daughter wants to get voice training to improve her singing. Anybody recommend a good singing teacher in West Waterford?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

http://www.musicforkids.ie/singinglessons.shtml

After lessons from the age of 7-17 on the piano and my Junior Cert and Leaving Cert with Maria I can assure you she is an amazing teacher at piano. I know many other students who had singing lessons and had same experience.

She puts in an amazing effort and her organisational skills were amazing. I had a lot of talent but was too lazy to put it to good use. She had my own practice sessions for the week done out for me and I could tick them off as I went along and get my parents to sign it off. I got amazing results even playing at a concert for those who achieved the highest results in RIAM examinations one year. I would never have had a hope of anything close to this without her. She's great with young people and a brilliant motivator.

Only thing is I'd imagine she is well booked up, she's hugely popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LightHugger

Thanks deisedevil. Its good to get a recommendation. I hear she has a long waiting list.

Advertisement