Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6'3 power source surfboard

Options
  • 11-01-2011 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm just about to move back to Australia... I have a 6 foot 3 power source surf board for sale. I bought it for surfing and have had a few excellent surf sessions in Sligo, Kerry and West Cork on it. I have also been using a little in my attempts to learn kitesurfing in the waves.

It has a few repairs which predate my usage and a pressure ding but it surfs well.

Will take €125 or nearest reasonable offer.

5336499394_c957e1852b.jpg

5336501878_142c373709.jpg

Comes with a legrope a 2 half bars of wax!

My current location is Rathfarnham, Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

how thick is it? You might have a customer in a thread I've just read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 andreic

Hi,

measurements are: 6'3 x 19"3/4 x 2"3/8.

Couldn't say whether this will have enough volume for the potential customer, but I used to always ride fairly cruisy boards around 6'6. I'm a bit older, fatter, and less fit than 5 years ago but surprised myself with this board - I can still surf! I may now look to get a shorter board to complement my 6'6 when I return to Sydney.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Good stuff, it's great when you surprise yourself.

You never know it might suit the guy I've passed on your details.

Good luck back home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 andreic

SOLD

Advertisement