Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Am I losing channels ?

• 11-01-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

My Sky epg seems to be moving channels around. BBC 1, BBC 2 and BBC HD are now at the top of a page but I am sure they were further down this page until recently.
    As you can guess I don't take much notice of channel numbers, so have i lost or gained channels ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Pocaide

Seems like you have the Uk epg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

I just lost ITV 1, 2 and 4 on the other Channels area. The code won't work anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

all mine are fine. all itv ch5 etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Pocaide wrote: »
    Seems like you have the Uk epg

Not that. I have a sky+ sub and RTE etc are still at the start of the EPG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

try a reboot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

I noticed the same, and found that Bravo & Bravo+1 are gone for some reason I think since yesterday,so BBC hooshed up to the top of the planner page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The Bravo channels are gone since last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I've lost all my channels from the 'Other channels' under Services. Tried adding them again with Frequency list pinned on this page but it keeps saying 'No signal'.
    Tried a few places online, got ITV1 wales and other terrestial channels like BBC1Scotland, but can't find any codes with different terestials for e4 & channel five.
    Any help?

Advertisement