Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation In Proby residences-opinions?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

I just recently booked a room on the Blackrock campus-Proby residences as I couldn't get a room on Belfield campus.

I just want to know people's opinions on Proby, if they have any, or if anyone has ever lived there before and what it's like?

I've heard that it's mostly final year and post-grad students that live there and this is making me a little bit nervous as I'm in second year and just a bit apprehensive about perhaps living with older people whom I may not have anything in common with.

I also read that there's a library on site there, does this mostly cater for business students and their material due to the fact that Smurfitt is on this campus or does it cater for all disciplines?

There's also a launderette on this campus. How equipped is it, ie, does it have drying facilities and is it expensive? It would be just an awful lot handier to do my washing there instead of dragging it all home.

Sorry for all the questions but just a little stressed about this. I'd really appreciate people's advice.

Thanks all! :D

Advertisement