Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preggers in all my dreams?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

I have the weirdest dreams and I'm *always* pregnant in them.

Within my most recurring one I'm heavily pregnant and in a jail type place. I then get executed via a firing squad. So random. And terrifying.
    I also have another one where I'm pregnant, and desperate to abort it, but no one will listen to me.

I'm only 18. Never been pregnant haha. Never had kids.

Any ideas what this could mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

An obvious interpretation is that you're afraid of becoming pregnant or having children because you are being punished in the dream for doing so, ie. firing squad, prison, etc...

A more subtle interpretation is that you have undergone some sort of change recently and the "new you" is waiting to show itself, but is being held back either by people you know or yourself. Maybe the abortion represents a displeasure at this new change and a wish to return to the old easier ways.

Dreams are ticky. Only you can properly interpret them for yourself.

All the best.
    AD

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

That's interesting! What was it like, could you feel it?

There is nothing as freaky as the dreams you have when you're actually pregnant. Nearly all sex dreams! That and ones where you have a window on your tummy to see the baby!

Advertisement