Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Shirt Printing Paper (Where can I get it)

Options
  • 11-01-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi All,

I’m looking to buy special T Shirt printing paper (ie paper that allows me to print my own T Shirts from my own pc printer). My PC shop has told me PC shops no longer supply this paper and instead offer a T Shirt printing service.

Does anyone know where I can get this paper reasonably cheaply, either in Dublin or online. (if online, free/low cost delivery will be desirable).

Any pointers, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance for all responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

PC World should still be supplying it! I'd still recommend using professional printers as I've tried different brands and all come off after 3-4 washes

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Thanks for all responses.

For the record, I found the paper in 2 places. Eason’s O’Connell Street and the Art & Hobby Shop in the Jervis centre (both in Dublin). In Eason’s the brand name was DECAdry PC Paper and costs €8.99 for 5 sheets, with 2 additional sheets free at present (ie 7 sheets in total). In the Art & Hobby Shop, it costs €10.99 for 5 sheets. I forget the make in the latter, so I’ll post it after the next time I visit the shop. I ended up buying the paper at Eason’s.

(It was unavailable in PC World in the Jervis centre).

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Thanks for all responses.

For the record, I found the paper in 2 places. Eason’s O’Connell Street and the Art & Hobby Shop in the Jervis centre (both in Dublin). In Eason’s the brand name was DECAdry PC Paper and costs €8.99 for 5 sheets, with 2 additional sheets free at present (ie 7 sheets in total). In the Art & Hobby Shop, it costs €10.99 for 5 sheets. I forget the make in the latter, so I’ll post it after the next time I visit the shop. I ended up buying the paper at Eason’s.

(It was unavailable in PC World in the Jervis centre).

Brand name for T Shirt paper in the Art and Hobby shop is ClaireFontaine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

What type of printer do you have?
    Canon’s TR-301 is designed for the PIXMA range of printers.

HP sell Iron-on Transfers & Iron-on Transfers for Color Fabrics.

All can be bought online.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

I'd recommend visiting your local t shirt printer to be honest, the Decadry ones don't look or feel great, and have questionable durability.

• Advertisement
Advertisement