Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games for kids

• 11-01-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Games that people or their children have played on the xbox. what they thought and what age and gender would they say it would suitable for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The Lego games are good for kids or adults. Also I got Kung Fu Panda as part of my Xbox bundle, fairly simple game and my cousins had fun with it when they were down, think they were 8 and 5 at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Viva Pinata (picked it up for €4 in Game). Kids love it (6 & 4). Surprisingly educational for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭greenasgrass

+1 for the Lego games. Great fun.

Soccer games and Dancing games (with the kinect) are great for pre-teens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

+1 to the Viva Pinata games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Yes_Man

Toy Story 3, very suitable for young children but also fun for all the family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭qbhod

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is also a great way to use your imagination, and just lovely to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aifarific

Anyone play any good games that would be suitable for young teenagers boy or girl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

aifarific wrote: »
    Anyone play any good games that would be suitable for young teenagers boy or girl?

Kameo maybe, though its old now, but that means you should pick it up quite cheap!
    The Rock Band/Band Hero type games should appeal too.

Advertisement