Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber to install fireplace

Options
  • 11-01-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey Guys

Can anyone recommend a plumber in the Portarlington/Portlaoise area that installs fireplaces? 3 plumbers have let me down & here was me thinking that peole were looking for work!

Appreciate any feedback :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Theme song my bf and his brother are both plumbers if u wanna pm me. Is it a gas fire yeah?

Leah

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭What? Oh Rly!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Hey Guys

Thanku for your replies, appreciate that :D Leah Baby I sent you a pm there , hope you got it. It's a solid fuel fire

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

is it open fire with back boiler had a guy in on sat was very quick and tidy can pm u his number if u still need

Hey Madred

Dont have a back boiler on it , would appreciate it if u could pm me his details. Was he expensive?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

The plumber who did my house also installed my Hercules stove (with backboiler).

I have no idea what price he'd be for just that job as his price was all in, but I'm sure he'd give you a quote over the phone, message me if you haven't got sorted by now. My brother, mother and me are all very happy with their work (in respective houses, not just mine) and would highly recommend them to anyone with no hesitation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

theme song wrote: »
    Hey Madred

Dont have a back boiler on it , would appreciate it if u could pm me his details. Was he expensive?

I'm curious now, if you don't have a back boiler on it. why do you need a plumber to install it?

Thanks guys for all your replies , really appreciate it!
    Madred, got it arseways , it does have a back boiler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 icejoey

Look up these guys www.bpmsupplies.ie they installed my fireplace 2 weeks ago and im living in portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

My hubby is certified by Stanley and apparently there are few if any others with this in Portlaoise. He is also gas certified and is a qualified electrician. Years of experience and gets most of his work by recommendation. Only in Portlaoise 3 years but worked extensively in Dublin/Meath area. All certificates available for inspection.

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your suggestions got sorted in the end with King Fireplaces, as was been let down by others.

Thanks again , appreciate all the feedback, now just to source a plumber & chimney cleaner lol :D

Advertisement