If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR

Options
  • 12-01-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR
    freesat+ Box 320GB Hard Drive

how much would you do of them two for pick up in dublin at The Philips Shop

in euro.

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fabsoul wrote: »
    HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR
    freesat+ Box 320GB Hard Drive

how much would you do of them two for pick up in dublin at The Philips Shop

in euro.

thanks

Fab,

Many thanks for the post - The Foxsat-HDR 320GB is currently €269.99 so for two including delivery that would come to €554.99.

Just as an aside - we ordered some more 320GB's yesterday and we were told that they are out of stock for approx 2-3 weeks - apologies if this is an inconvenience.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

John

Do you have the 500Gb in stock, and how much are they
    for pickup in dublin,

HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR
    freesat+ Box 500GB Hard Drive

Do you have one of them in stock now? and i'll take one of the 360gb one in 3 weeks.

fabsoul

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fabsoul wrote: »
    HUMAX FOXSAT-HDR
    freesat+ Box 500GB Hard Drive

Do you have one of them in stock now? and i'll take one of the 360gb one in 3 weeks.

fabsoul

Fab,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I'm completely cleaned out of the 320GB and to date we have not stocked the 500GB locally but if you are interested just PM me your contact details and address and I'll pop up a no obligation order on the system and as soon as we get stock we will give you a call to confirm?

Thanks and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ok that fine pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Fab,

if you are interested just PM me your contact details and address and I'll pop up a no obligation order on the system and as soon as we get stock we will give you a call to confirm?

PM sent as well John!

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

We have stock of these back in again and I have been off ill for the last week, so I'm catching up on a few threads.

Can you let me know if you got sorted or are still interested in these boxes ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Hi guys.

We have stock of these back in again and I have been off ill for the last week, so I'm catching up on a few threads.

ATB

Dave

Hope you feel better soon - feel kind of crap myself today.

I'm sorted. Got a 500GB model last week. With that and the RTE Player on the PS3, we're cancelling Sky.

Hi guys.

ATB

Dave

Thanks very much I got the box today, and have cancelled Sky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Emperor Tomato Ketchup

I'm interested in buying one of these but don't have a sateillite dish set up currently. Wonder if I should sort that out first.

In any case how mucha re the 500gig ones costing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Emperor.

You can do it either way.

Sometimes it's nice to have the box there so if someone does mount a dish, you can actually make sure the whole thing is working before they leave. :P

We haven't gone with the 500GB ones as yet as the price seems to be a bit more than it should be and most people think the 320GB is enough.

Have you seen a price on the 500GB ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Emperor Tomato Ketchup

No I must have misunderstood. I though the 320s were not in stock but 500s were. Either probably has a decent amount of space.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.