Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irelands Greatest W*nker

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

My local tramp is an arsehole, smells, drinks too much, mutters obscenities as I pass by, you know the guy I mean right?

Father Jack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Jesus.:eek::eek: Did you rub oil on them or something?:eek::eek:

Good God No !! I wouldn't rub sulphuric acid on them with Biffos hands :D

she just strikes me a devious, smug, and utterly dishonest, but then she is a Fianna Failer, so I guess it goes with the territory....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

David Drumm, Seanie Fitzpatrick, Beverly Cooper Flynn, Fade Street.

Seriously, its impossible to choose between Ireland's greatest w*nker.

I would love to compare the lengths of the lists between Ireland's greatest person and greatest w*nker. You could fit the former into the latter a hundred times over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

coreless, coreless and sweeney?

No we`re fine for coal, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Ronan Keating and his combover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭Sprouts

Craig Doyle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

oh where to start!!!

in no particular order:

Bertie ahern, brian cowen, brian lenihan, coughlan, o donoughue, healy rae, seanie and the anglo lads, the financial regualator and all the other langball bankers, enda kenny, leo varadkar, harney, mccreevy, rambo burke, johnny ronan, michael o flynn, gannon, bono, geldof, louis walsh, westlife, george hook, fade street, jedward, any jedward fans, ian o doherty, barry the ginger pox egan, gerald kean and his silicon attachment, the entire on air personnell of tv3, D4's, kevin myers, tubridy, pat kenny and so many more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

ladies & gentelmen i give to you mr neil delamare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

i forgot the following muppets:

jason byrne, ed byrne, andrew maxwell, neil delamere, the langer from republic of telly, ray darcy, eddie hobbs, david mcwilliams

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Jackie Healy Rae and his clone like son Michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Redr wrote: »
    Hurray - you are right - Johnny Ronan. He who had a fight with the aforementioned Glenda Gilson, then hopped on a private jet a la Rosanna Davison and shagged her at the tax payers expense - in Morocco!!!

dunno...that's kinda cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Degsy wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan the whore.
    I believe you're confusing shítty journalism with prostitution again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭proon4

Too predictable Keith and given Rev Willie McCreas crimes against music he'd be well ahead, think outside the box:D

The woman behind wants to get lunch served and the chaps in front wanna get home to watch the footy but oh no, Willie needs to sing.

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy wins the " PUMPING THE FLAT WHEEL " Gold Medal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

n32 wrote: »
    i forgot the following muppets:
    ray darcy,

Not our Ray! He hasn't aged in about 15 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭proon4

Soft mouth catholic church apoligist..Fr Brian( Im really sincere) Darcy..........
    a real Fugging mammys boy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

OisinT wrote: »
    I believe you're confusing shítty journalism with prostitution again.

There is no confusion.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Celebrity bash threads never lead us anywhere good. Legally or otherwise so we'll leave this here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement