Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands mods forum.

Options
  • 12-01-2011 1:09am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if ye've noticed this guys, but the Midlands Mods forum is being viewed and posted in by all sorts of strange folks!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056144755

It's also showing up at the top of each page, above the Now Ye're Talkin' logo on the left hand side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Was wondering where to post this, I'm getting the same thing as well.

In addition I'm using the 'Beta skin. The 'midlands mods' tab is transparrent, appearing over the other tabs at the top of the page (the tabs that always remain visable when scrolling), the link that shows my current location is obscured by all the other tabs (again at top of page)

Have attached screen shot

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

According to the "New Forums", the new forums are: "Midlands Mods", "Western Mods", "Eastern Mods", "Southern Mods", and "Northern Mods". It seems someone forgot to check a permissions box after creating the "Midlands Mods" forum.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I no longer haz access :(

Can still see forum, but none of the threads contents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Gone already!? I had barely had a line of coke, and the hookers hadn't even arrived!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Same issue here, the access restrictions are acting all strange. Some topics I cannot view, some I can only view one page of so on and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I can still access it!

I can still access it!

Access for me is hit and miss, sometimes I can, sometimes I cant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

This is gone now, thanks for the report.

There were a bunch of spammy posts in this thread; there's a couple of forums for endless waffleposting, this is not one of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement