Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2011 Anime

Options
  • 12-01-2011 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Higher res version: http://i.min.us/idJbzW.jpg

9eNRv.jpg

Notables for me are Steins;Gate, which appears to be a spinoff/sequel of Chao; Head, [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, whose director also directed Kuuchuu Buranko (Trapeze) and Mononoke. Gundam Unicorn #3, Makoto Shinkai's "Hoshi o ou Kodomo" and GITS: Solid State Society 3D, something which I'll probably never get to see

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

C is supposedly awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sagittarius_ky

I love all these Japanese animation...thanks for posting...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 joshuaty2010

Appleseed xiii seem to be a nice anime to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 First Post

Thanks for posting, but is there a better quality version? I can barely read this.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

My beloved Deadman Wonderland!!!! :D

If it's anything like the manga, it's going to be ****ing awesome. One of the best series I've read in years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

First Post wrote: »
    Thanks for posting, but is there a better quality version? I can barely read this.

I had it at the bottom of my post, but editted it to the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

More Maria:Holic.

More SHAFT being SHAFT.

Yes plz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Some promising looking stuff there.

Now if only I had more time >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

This all looks pretty terrible to me. I can't see a single show which looks like it might be worth watching.

What a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Saw Fractale and it seems to be a combinations of a few old sci fi concepts, simply put it's the matrix in the real world with hard light holograms.

oh and the end song is Yeats.

Edit: Can a mod move this to the right season post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement