Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing bank details with SWO

• 12-01-2011 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, i would like to change my weekly payments into a different bank a/c, do i do this through social welfare local office? or is there a form to fill out??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Just call into your LO and u can fill out the details there.if ur on a scheme that's not dealth with in a LO you can send them a letter with ur new a/c number and sort code and make sure u put your pps no. on it aswel .they won't take them over the phone .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Go to your local office & give them the details.The least they can do for you is save you the postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pixie Lott

thanks guys

Advertisement