Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secret Crushes?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

James Corden.

I'd be arrested for the things I'd do to that man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    I loved him in Dogma, even though he said he was as anatomically impaired as a Ken doll.

Poor Ken. Such perfect hair, such imperfect genitals. I LOVED him in Dogma. But I prefer him as Snape. Just because y'know, it's Severus f*cking Snape like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 A.Blinkin

Millicent wrote: »
    Exactly! Although, I think his appearance in Love/Hate sealed it for me. *wipes drool* He looks like the bastard child of Colin Farrell and Cillian Murphy, with the best from both.

Don't ya just love his lovely curls?! Hah!
    Millicent wrote: »
    Hahahaha! I think it was Dogma that sealed it for me but that voice is like velvet.

Not Alan Rickman! He's Snape for Gods Sake. Hahhaah! I dunno. He actually makes me shudder...and not in a good way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

LambsEye wrote: »
    Louis Theroux is only the best. I love how he feigns ignorance.

Also, I made a mistake. It's Nathan (Robert Sheehan,) I love. Simon can take a hike. ALSO Simon Pegg.

Benicio is not weird enough for this thread. He's pure, unadulterated RIDINESS.

John Travolta only qualifies if it's puffy, modern day Travolta. Not "Grease" Travolta.

I'm thinking John Travolta in Pulp Fiction so it's like a compromise - half way so to speak :)

Also, Frank Skinner strangely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

Would have to agree on the Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman, David Mitchell and Adrian Brody fronts. To which I would have to add Kevin Spacey. And Rupert Penry Jones (from Spooks). I guess I just like older men :o

Is Jay Baruchel (with nerd glasses in Fanboys) embarrassing? If not, I had a thing for David Bowie from the Labyrinth when I was about 11.

There are more, but that's probably enough for the time being. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

A.Blinkin wrote: »
    Not Alan Rickman! He's Snape for Gods Sake. Hahhaah! I dunno. He actually makes me shudder...and not in a good way. :)

Have you ever seen Dogma? And actually, now I think of it, he's still quite attractive in Harry Potter. Got that Gothic authoritarian thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Also, Robert Carlisle! Just thought of that one while judging EverEvolving for her Frank Skinner attraction! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

That Dobby girl from Peep Show.

"Kooky" girls usually get on my nerves, but she's actually quite nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Denry wrote: »
    Shannon Doherty (original 90210)

Why.
    She's a good looking woman.

• Advertisement

Tina Fey

She's a good looking woman. :confused:

Daphne from ScoobyDoo:)

Whar about Velma?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Read: Embarrassing crushes

Fancying Kelly Brook is about an embarrassing as eating a lovely buttered slice of toast. (Note: Not embarrassing at all.)

Unless maybe Kelly Brook is his sister....then it would be embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

The Lion King: for all your toon-erotic needs.

Simba: for when you want a toycub
    Murasa: when you wanna be treated like a lady and talk about deep **** and ****
    Scar: when you wanna be treated like the manky hoor you are.

I always felt that Scar was gay, but yeah I'd straighten him out!:P

Rowan Atkinson.. I don't know why but the loins say yes!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Sarah Palin & Christine O'Donnell.

I disagree with their politics so much that it would definitely be a case of the head saying "no", and the body saying "let's go" :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

coonecb1 wrote: »
    Sarah Palin & Christine O'Donnell.

I disagree with their politics so much that it would definitely be a case of the head saying "no", and the body saying "let's go" :eek:

Watch the way she says 'our exceptional country' about 10 seconds in,

If that's not a turn off then u got it baaad!

http://snipsnip.it/ajemt4n0th5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Watch the way she says 'our exceptional country' about 10 seconds in,

If that's not a turn off then u got it baaad!

http://snipsnip.it/ajemt4n0th5

Shockingly, that was not a turn-off for me.

Although, whenever she starts dissing Obama I just want to start slapping her around a bit.

If only the right wingers held her to the same level of accountability as Obama :rolleyes:

[/End of political rant]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

helen mirren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

The Cavan guy on the Irish version of Dragon's Den!

Yummy! :)

Jimmy Carr. Embarrassing or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Jimmy Carr. Embarrassing or not?

Embarrassing.

Phil Collins. :D

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Embarrassing.

Phil Collins. :D

OH GOD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Kelly Osbourne..even before she lost all the weight, And plus one on Dobby from peepshow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Denry

Upsy Daisy from In The Night Garden. I'd also like to kill a Tomblyboo. Maybe I've pushed the boat out a little too far.

Something I've been wrestling with of late; whether or not I fancy a young gentleman who featured in MTV's 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cate_ty_blog.jpg

I honestly feel like a BIT of a cradle snatcher, but he's 18, it's all above board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

That oul one from the oxo ads years ago. She's over 60 years old now & she still looks alright. She was on the saturday night show last week help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Kate Middleton.

I'd lash her big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

best girl mate omg love her actuali its redicilous but cant tell her

partyndbs wrote: »
    best girl mate omg love her actuali its redicilous but cant tell her

Man, I don't mean to be rude here but really. Desperate spelling. There's no need for "i's" instead of "y's"

But on a serious note; TELL HER! All she can say is no! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

Something I've been wrestling with of late; whether or not I fancy a young gentleman who featured in MTV's 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cate_ty_blog.jpg

I honestly feel like a BIT of a cradle snatcher, but he's 18, it's all above board.
    No its not its very very wrong. On so many levels. Honestly do'nt know where to start

• Advertisement

No its not its very very wrong. On so many levels. Honestly do'nt know where to start

Oh I know. I just know. I feel so ashamed in myself. It's like I've just discovered that I fancy granda's, or have a snot fetish or something. It's really, really disturbing.

Still.....he's cute tho...

Look at his weird hairline. Look at her weird hairline. Imagine them having sex. Still fancy him?

Look at his weird hairline. Look at her weird hairline. Imagine them having sex. Still fancy him?

More if anything.

Then there's no hope for you....
    Whatshername off Fair City thats married to Diarmud to answer your original question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

--TAR--

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Would hardly be a secrte if i said in here though....
    how are you will do, they'll get it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

While I usually don't like anime style characters or anything like that...Final Fantasy XIII ...Vanille!!

There's surely something illegal about that! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭davepatr07

Fictional - Mrs Krabappel and Jessica Rabbit

Real - Demi Moore and Liz Hurley You can't beat a cougar ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

I don't know why...... but i would love to do vicky butler henderson...the bird from 5th gear...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Any of the women from My Big Fat Traveller Wedding. It's been a long time fantasy to carry one of these buxom beuties back to the caravan and work up a good sweat. I can imagine the bateings, the sweat, the blood, the tears and the screams before we come out through one of the the walls battered and brusied and satisfied.

Some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Good luck mate the girls from the travelling community are basically really good girls up to the their wedding where as the lads are allowed to do what they want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i always end up having secret crushes on 40-50 yr olds :/ like the priest... i have mentally played that one out a few times too many :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am a girl, but if I wasn't, I'd definitely go for JoJo off Raw ,Charlene McKenna. Its like I can totally understand how a fella would fancy her. But since I am a girl, I'd do foul things to Bobby off Raw.My God he has the face of an angel. And no, I don't get all excited by the sexual tension between the characters. Really I don't:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

73Cat wrote: »
    I am a girl, but if I wasn't, I'd definitely go for JoJo off Raw ,Charlene McKenna. Its like I can totally understand how a fella would fancy her. But since I am a girl, I'd do foul things to Bobby off Raw.My God he has the face of an angel. And no, I don't get all excited by the sexual tension between the characters. Really I don't:o

yeah she is a little minx

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

I love Conan O Brien in the ad where he's washing the car... :o

Also Paddy in Emmerdale, oh God did I really just admit that!! He just seems so nice :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

Smeggy wrote: »
    I love Conan O Brien in the ad where he's washing the car... :o

Also Paddy in Emmerdale, oh God did I really just admit that!! He just seems so nice :)

Have I gone too far?? Why has it gone quiet in here....... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

James Corden.

I'd be arrested for the things I'd do to that man

So would I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Vinnie Jones if I could have picture no sound, he is hot but a proper pain in the arse.

Jack Nicholson, I don't know, something really hot about the serial killer look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement