Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayano 17s?

• 12-01-2011 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭

Anyone pick up the new Kayanos? How you finding them?

Any good deals in Ireland's brick and mortars or on Irish websites?

Apparently they're a bit lighter than the 16s and are good customer reviews on Wiggle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I purchased a pair a couple of weeks ago - €116 for a local store. I prefer them to the 16's (which I had issues with). I did go from a pair 16's to Mizuno Wave 6, but I found the Mizunos got quite flat feeling after only 300 or so miles, so that's why I'm giving the 17's a chance.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Cheers Ruby.

Where did you buy them from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Hey nerraw1111, I got them from Alfie Hales in Waterford City.

http://www.alfiehale.com/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Fitzilicious

I haven't gotten them yet but am planning on it in the next few weeks.
    I will be getting mine on www.prodirectrunning.com , they are £79.95.
    I got my 16's from that site last year & a free t - shirt with any pair of runners purchased!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Was looking at the 17 yesterday look very like the 16's . But will hold off for a few more weeks and see if i can pick up a deal on the 16's... really should have bough more the time of the sale on amazon :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement