Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Early Bird

• 12-01-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm going for a meal with a few friends tomorrow night and we're thinking an Indian.

Just wondering does anyone know which are the nicest, best value Indian restaurants in the town?

I like Cafe Goa, but don't think they have any early bird offers?
    Eastenders has 3courses for €12 but not much choice (only a choice of 4 mains, I was told).

Suggestions please :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

We always go to kashmir tandoori
    Love the food there

http://www.kashmirtandooriwaterford.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

Eastenders early bird is €9.99 for three courses from 5 - 7:30pm.
    I am an addict! Great value too.

There is also another one down there called Plant Spice, havent tried it yet but plan on doing so on Monday.

Cafe Goa is lovely but a bit on the pricier side I think.
    Kashmir Tandoori on High Street is a favourite too... last time I checked the early bird was €12 or €14 I think... cant beat Eastenders for value though.

Only thing is the portions arent huge... perfect for me but my husband would probably eat 2 main dishes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Eastenders

Id give Planet Spice a go too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i enjoy kashmir tandoori the most. €12 for the earlybird http://www.kashmirtandooriwaterford.com/earlybird.htm
    Didn't think much of Cafe Goa the last time i tried it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Sheebs

Thanks lads! Think I might give Planet Spice a go :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement