Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Location Ideas

Options
  • 12-01-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hi guys looking to plan a stag for first weekend in april for somewhere between 20 and 30 lads. I’m from cork and looking for a good place to have it that is stag friendly and within a couple of hours drive from Cork sity. Have been to 3 stags in Kenmare in the last couple of years so can’t go back there really as loads going have been on the same stags. Somewhere in that mould would be great though as it’s a cracking town for a stag. It will be a one night job arriving in the afternoon on the Saturday so just hassle free pubbing and clubbing required really. Wanna avoid trouble and places that don’t make it easy to have stags like cork city, galway (I’ve heard) etc.

Contenders right now are, Waterfod, Killkenny, Carlow, Clonakilty, Skibbereen etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Id say go to waterford, i was down there a few months ago for a stag do with bout 30 lads, spent the friday and sat nite, had a great time and was full of hen partys to which just added to the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Skillie

Id say go to waterford, i was down there a few months ago for a stag do with bout 30 lads, spent the friday and sat nite, had a great time and was full of hen partys to which just added to the craic.

cheers have went with Kilkenny now anyway. will be enjoyed i'm sure

Advertisement