Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google search for boards ie insulting

Options
  • 12-01-2011 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Who's been editing the Wikipedia pages about Boards.ie I wonder. Disgruntled former poster perhaps. Type "Boards ie" into google and see what's written about us. Maybe you've seen this before but how could someone do this?:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yeah, disgruntled former boards user - there are plenty of them. They just hate the fact that the site is a success despite it not being run 'their' way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ColdCountyHome

Cheers, still though, how were they able to do that cos when you get on the wikipedia site, and yes daft.ie crops up, but that's a very useful site, i digress. How the f*** can that web description remain?

anyway thanks for replying bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,948 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Are we not though? i know i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ColdCountyHome

yes possibly! in fact I am! yes I f*****g am! :pac:

ohhh yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Its only because were sharp quick witted and are no fools:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement