Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster Open BJJ Championships -RESCHEDULED!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Hi Folks,

The Munster Open will have to Re-schedule.

Paddy's Day weekend may have effected numbers of registrations , (at least i hope thats what it is)

We're gonna re-schedule but also add the original NOGI & GI to the Tournament.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Liam_B wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

The Munster Open will have to Re-schedule.

Paddy's Day weekend may have effected numbers of registrations , (at least i hope thats what it is)

We're gonna re-schedule but also add the original NOGI & GI to the Tournament.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hallelujah!! :D

Can we enter both? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

I've already registered but haven't paid. Will there still be a fee of €35 if I pay after the 14th and if I do pay, will that count for NOGI also as I'd like to do both if thats possible. Should I cancel registration and re-register or go ahead and register (which I would presume count for both). Now confused!:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭if6was9

Kinda happy about this as I've not really gotten in weight and in proper shape since our gym moved over the christmas/january. Was hoping to be training more for my first comp than I am.
    May actually suits me better! Was about to register Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ollie c

I've already registered but haven't paid. Will there still be a fee of €35 if I pay after the 14th and if I do pay, will that count for NOGI also as I'd like to do both if thats possible. Should I cancel registration and re-register or go ahead and register (which I would presume count for both). Now confused!:confused:

If ya haven't paid don't worry about it

I've already registered but haven't paid. Will there still be a fee of €35 if I pay after the 14th and if I do pay, will that count for NOGI also as I'd like to do both if thats possible. Should I cancel registration and re-register or go ahead and register (which I would presume count for both). Now confused!
    WE will put the registration on hold until a suitable date has being confirmed. you can cancel your registration or keep the registration processed until the confirmed date.
    . Refunds will be provided if you prefer.
    The €25 will cover GI and NOGI, we will update your registration by contacting you directly for your NOGI details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 s0m30n3

How can I get my money back if I'm already registered? I might be different weight in may... :confused:

no worries.
    Refunds are going to be issued this week to those who registered. So you can re-register when the Application is updated with the NOGI section at a later date.

If you have any issues , just send me a PM with the your details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Blast :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

delighted this is moved, will be able to make it now! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 s0m30n3

any news on the new competition date? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

May 14th I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Richy06 wrote: »
    May 14th I believe.

Please no, any other date except that one.

http://www.grandcanaltheatre.ie/eventDetail.aspx?mid=188&eventId=131

The Date for the Munster Open is yet TBC Folks.
    May have to push this out due to May dates & venue availability, plus additional commitments.
    I'll be contacting coaches next week ,with updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭lukeyjudo

Hi Guys

Any news on the new date? :) Want to organise Hotels for my guys etc as far in advance as possible.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Confirmed - contacted some Coaches on this.

The Munster Open is pushed out to JULY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Nice one. Give me time to get back on the mat and in as good shape I can get for it! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Late July please!

Advertisement