Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Shops offering Student Discount ?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Are there any sports shops that offer student discount just using a student card and not a usit one ?

Need to buy allot of sports gear & equip and need all the financial help i can get :rolleyes:

Any help much appreciated

Hockeysticks :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭jasonf9ace

champion sport have 15% discount for students not sure if they take just student card though you might need one of these > http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/ ever consider buying online?usually saves you alot of money compared to buying in shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 hockeysticks

Thanks for that jasonf9ace , C Sports only take the travelcard and I don't have one, might look into getting one.
    I kinda thought there must have been one sports shop that takes the regular cards as so many clothes shops do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Lifestlye sports in Tralee offer 10% discount for stundents with student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Elverys Sport do student discounts with student card. I think it 10-15%

• Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭billyhead

Elverys Sport do student discounts with student card. I think it 10-15%

Folks,

Does the discount apply to sales items aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement