Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG App Store for Ireland???

Options
  • 12-01-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

Right, was nearly going to get myself an Android but decided against as I reckon this year, judging by what was shown in Vegas last week, the Android technology is going to come on leaps and bounds.

So I decided to get an LG GD880i to keep me ticketing over for a few months purely because it's compact and has a smartphone feel. So I've started messing around with it but there doesn't seem to be an app store set up for Ireland?? or is there??

The Irish LG site keeps directing you to the UK store and you can't put in anIrish number (+353)??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You should have got an android, it's only the software that gets updated you don't need to change your phone every time there's new android software.

As for the LG app store, simple answer there isn't one. The mainly use the android app store.

Advertisement