Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aib quick lodge

Options
  • 12-01-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

what are the steps to lodge a cheque via AIB quicklodge machines?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

AIB have been very helpful and provided a list of instructions to follow. It is written on top of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

p72 wrote: »
    what are the steps to lodge a cheque via AIB quicklodge machines?

It's easy! Have your lodgement docket, and your cheque, place it in the quick lodge envelope, seal the envelope, fill in the details that are required on the envelope, key in the amount etc on the machine, drop in your envelope and you get a receipt confirming your lodgement has been recorded in the machine, its handy, beats being in a que.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

I agree that the quick lodge is an easy and fast method of lodging money. My local AIB has suddenly decided that this facilty is now only available on Mondays and Fridays, have any other branches done this or is it just mine? The opening hours aren't great either compared to other banks which remain open during lunch or later in the evening or even on saturdays

Ones I use the quick lodge is always available, easy to use and better than standing in a que. I think the hours are grand to be honest, most AIB open late on a monday, and 4 the rest of the week. Does any bank open on a sat ?

Aib here opens until 3 every day and doesn't open until 10.30 on wednesdays. Yep, ulster bank opens on Sat mornings

• Advertisement

but does ulster bank allow cash deposits on a saturday or is it just for meetings i.e. mortgage appointments etc

No, you can lodge or withdraw money on Saturdays also. My brother banks there, think I'll change over to them though. AIB was grand for me, although there is always a queue, and I get paid by cheque so suited me to run in on a Tuesday (I don't start work til 11 on a Tues) and do the quick lodge

Advertisement