Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Legend Data Connection Help

• 12-01-2011 4:43pm

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repeat post, I searched the forums and couldn't find an answer.

Basically, I updated my HTC twice in the last week. The first one was 2.1 I'm guessing, the second was def 2.2.

After the first, my txt msg'ing wasn't working properly as new msgs had to be scrolled down too.

The second patch resolved this, and worked fine for a short period - but now I've not data connectivity or internet. I had to select the Access Point Names and this fixed the problem initially. But now ive no internet at all and no amount of restarting or refreshing would help.

I tried to contact meteor but they quite clearly have gone out of their way to make it completely impossible for me to get any kind of assistance over the phone.

Can anyone here help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Similar problem today on my HTC Desire.

No internet connection, and using the widget switch to turn it on and off makes no difference. (no icon in the status bar).
    Calls/Texts & Wi-Fi all working without issue.

Im with e-Mobile, and have deleted and recreated as well as editing APN settings under their instruction to no avail.

When I get home, I will be taking out my sim and putting it into a Wildfire to see if it is the phone or the sim/account.

Also see - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056145177
    I've put a workaround which has worked for me in the other thread - follow link above.

Advertisement