Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife getting loads of missed call phantom messages

Options
  • 12-01-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

A weird one. My wife is on Vodafone and continually gets messages from Vodafone saying she's missed calls from me (02). Her phone doesn't ring or anything (and I'm not trying to call her).

Literally, in the middle of the night her phone will light up informing her she's missed 8 calls from me. It happens sometimes 4/5 times a night (the initial amusement of me sneakily calling her whilst sitting beside her on the couch is well gone).

I've an iPhone 3GS, she's a Nokia 6303i.

Anyone heard of this/experienced this?

Cheers,
    Quad
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Does she have a secret admirer with their name saved as yours :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

listermint wrote: »
    Does she have a secret admirer with their name saved as yours :eek: :eek:

Possibly. If he's got the same number as me and she's stupid enough to continually take the piss of my mystery (non) calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Could it be some sort of divert that you have on? Doubt that's the problem but always a possibility. :D

Advertisement