Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College green restrictions

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me if the above restrictions are still in place and if so, what times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Thankfully yes they are still in place and being strongly enforced this week after a month of being ignored.

7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

seamus wrote: »
    Thankfully yes they are still in place and being strongly enforced this week after a month of being ignored.

7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday.

Cheers for that Seamus. I tried looking it up but could not get a definite answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

Prob a bit late - but I've got to pick some one up at the Westin on college green tomorrow morning at 7.15am.

I totally forgot about the restriction.

Where should I tell them to go, seeing as I can't drive to meet them?

(not too sure where the restriction starts and ends)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

Where are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Prob a bit late - but I've got to pick some one up at the Westin on college green tomorrow morning at 7.15am.

I totally forgot about the restriction.

Where should I tell them to go, seeing as I can't drive to meet them?

(not too sure where the restriction starts and ends)

The Westin is actually on Westmoreland street, you should be fine.
    Coming from the quays turn onto D'Olier street and continue onto College street. You can then turn right onto Westmoreland street. The restriction means you cannot turn left to Grafton street or Dame street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement