Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Kearneys closed down??

• 12-01-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Saw a big truck outside it today, and heard it was closing down.

Is it true??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The pub in Connolly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

No, Kearneys/Club Red over in the Lifford area

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

closed since monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

lasted about 3 months longer than i thought ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

It'll be open again soon, no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Every bar that side of the town other than O'Keefes seems to be dead as a doornail the last 9 months. I can't think the last time I was in Kearneys or Tom Steels that there were more than a handful of people. Tom Steels used to be mobbed the whole time a few years ago.

The Cloister is a lovely venue as well but they've no punters recently. I was in there on New Years Eve at 11.30 and there were 5 people upstairs.

Anybody been in Yolos (You Only Live Once) yet? Was the Library. I like the new layout. Smoking area has plenty of heaters. Guinness was decent.

OK.. let's start brainstorming bad 90's sounding names for the nightclub relaunch.

We had Trilogy and Club Red. How about Rumours? Tonic?

Advertisement