Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German classes for kids

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Play and songs and general fun in German?
    Are there any Germans speakers out there who would consider doing this for maybe an hour per week.
    I distinctly remember a notice in the Wicklow times a few years ago where a Munich native offered this service? Anybody have an opinion?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lalelli

like your idea and would be interested to have my 4 year old to join in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

The nice german lady who often has the pancake/crepe stall in the meridan centre, she is so great with kids, always stopping to give them free pancakes. I bet if you asked her she would be interested. she's the friendliest lady, cant think of her name but she's generally in the meridian centre most weekends with her little stall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Don't think she been at Meridian for about a year now as market not on anymore - as far as I know she is running Curves now in Blacklion

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hamburger2011

thank you for all the replies and the pm
    I will investigate furrther and come back.
    I think it would be more fun with a group of kids rather than a child on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Minka

I'd be interested in my children partaking in something like this also, please keep us posted if you hear anything. Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 myoreflex

Hi Folks, My husband (german), myself and 1 year old son are moving to Greystones in May/June. I will definitely consider doing something like then, if the interest is still there- Im fluent in German - having studied it and lived there for 8 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MonkeyMe

I'm German and would love to do something like this. Just not sure if I'll have the time. Maybe together with someone else? Just starting my one-year old daughter in creche at the moment, so will see how it all works out timewise... :)

Advertisement