Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

linda green?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi guys! I'm going to see Linda Green in a few weeks with friends. Just wondering has anyone heard of her I think she is from Roscommon. I'd like to hear any remarks you all have. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Forever Hopeful

Hi -- where is Linda Green based? Could you pm me her number please? Read a lot of good stuff about her in here

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I dont have her number myself its a friend of a friend that has it..as far as I can gather she is from Roscommon, but she travels, she is coming to Donegal for my friend. If I can get her number I will be sure to pass it onto you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Forever Hopeful

Thanks Talula D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

Linda is excellent! I have been to see her twice now and she is well worth the visit. the minute i sat down she was able to tell me about family members who have passed and name people they have met up with in heaven. be prepared to feel a little freaked out by her and what she says but i was elated afterwards! i went to her in September last year and she told me to come back in January/February again, she had told me that a member of my family had a baby to give me when i was ready for it. found out last week that im pregnant (not planned!) and 2 days later hear that Linda is nearby so i went to her and she was able to tell me straight off that i was pregnant and what i will have etc...! she is excellent, let us know how you get on with her!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

Hi -- where is Linda Green based? Could you pm me her number please? Read a lot of good stuff about her in here

Linda is based in Dublin. I have pm'd you her number!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Betsy18,
    Could u pls pm her contact details. tks...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Hi, could you pm me her number? Please and thank you! What part of Dublin is she in?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭IReadUrSoul

Would also like her number

Kind Regards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

Talula_d wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm going to see Linda Green in a few weeks with friends. Just wondering has anyone heard of her I think she is from Roscommon. I'd like to hear any remarks you all have. Thanks in advance!

one of the best there is,, you will NOT be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    Could someone pm her number, where she is based and if she has a website,
    Thanx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kate76

could someone please pm me Linda's details as well, and if you've been maybe let us know how it went,

thanks

hi all.

here is linda's number for bookings <mod snip>

also , she may be taking bookings in dublin on the 1st of feb, ill keep you all updated

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Package wrote: »
    hi all.

here is linda's number for bookings <mod snip>

also , she may be taking bookings in dublin on the 1st of feb, ill keep you all updated
    Package, we dont allow phone numbers in the forum, and Ive also removed some other information as it smacked of advertising.

Oryx wrote: »
    Package, we dont allow phone numbers in the forum, and Ive also removed some other information as it smacked of advertising.

oh, ok, sorry, didnt know you werent allowed.

ok just got word from linda on here next dates for bookings in Dublin on the 1st and 2nd feb , anyone interested pm me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

hi!so I went to see linda last night!she is absolutely amazing!I would recommend her to anyone!She could tell me names,descriptions,stuff happening in my life now!blew me away!Also you guys can PM me for her number!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xButtonsx

Plz pm me her number

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Could you also PM me her number? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

i went to linda 3 weeks ago in liffey valley, the reading was terrible i already sent a post. i went after reading some of her raving reviews, in my opinion she must have written some of the positive comments herself, or her friends wrote them for her. i mean i dont expect any reading to be perfect, but it was all total nonsense, she was trying to read the cards she kept asking me questions i saw through that cold calling and i didnt answer, my god such a chancer. she told me i have 3 kids ive none, how long are with your current partner (ive been single 3 years) oh ill meet a new fella in turkey called anthony, i hate turkey and wouldnt go near a turk ever. she told me ill be getting a brand new car in jan i dont drive and have just lost my job so yeah right. oh and my grandad brought me up, well one died when i was 4 and the other before i was born. when i asked her was there anyone from the spirit world around me, she told me she would need a piece of whoevers belonging to mes clothing, i had photos in my bag and i didnt even bother taking them out.. she said she didnt feel anyone from spirit around me, ah well how could she as shes not a medium or one bit psychic either, just a con-artist marketing herself to profit from the grieving. i had my mam with me and of course i stopped her going in i told her we would have to go to a (genuine) medium soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sherrybomb

Can someone pm me Linda's number? Also, where is she based and how much does she charge? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miller06

If anyone has a contact number for Linda could they pm me thanks, also is she based in Dublin

• Advertisement

People, don't just say 'pm me the number'. Send a pm yourself to the people who say they have the number. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

This is my personal experience with Linda Green, I suggest you all to see her for once and once only, or leave a big gap before you decide to see her again.
    I went to her twice. The first time, she was spot on, even called few foreign name out, which I was stunned. Second time when I went to her, she lost her gut, did not deliver much.
    I found she is good at connecting to spirit for first time, but in regards of predicting future, I am not too sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    I went to Linda Green during the summer. She is a fantastic medium and gave me names of loved ones I had lost. It was uncanny!!She definitely has a gift with regards mediumship. Regarding the future, some things she predicted has came true but I'm just wondering, has her predictions came true for anyone else who has visited her-just out of curiosity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dannal

hey could you PM me lindas number please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dannal

annie06 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I went to Linda Green during the summer. She is a fantastic medium and gave me names of loved ones I had lost. It was uncanny!!She definitely has a gift with regards mediumship. Regarding the future, some things she predicted has came true but I'm just wondering, has her predictions came true for anyone else who has visited her-just out of curiosity?

hey do u have her number??

If someone says they have the number, please pm them directly.

The last relevant reply here is three months ago. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement