Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Advice.

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys, I finished my Leaving Certificate last year, I decided to take a year out and get a job, but this year I am going college. I want to do Part Time Gaming Development in Pulse College. Here is a link to the course http://www.pulsecollege.eu/gaming/fetac-level6-games-analysis-design

I was wondering if I do this course am I still entitled to a grant? Let me know. Cheers

-Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

The only people who can give you a correct answer on this is the grant authorities in your local VEC/Council. However the fact that it is part-time and you are working may hinder your eligibility but don't take my word oit check with your VEC/Co Co.

Advertisement