Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advie MSAP test

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a mature student applying for UCC and on the 19th of February I will have to sit the mature student test.
    As I am not Irish I would absolutely need to gather as many info as I can on the test. ANybody here who has done it before?
    Anybody having sample question booklet or something like that? I have seen the online sample questions but I would like to have more material to practice on!
    I am a bit worried about the second part of the test as it includes poems anaysis and i don't know if I'll manage everything in one hour.
    Please any advice on exercise that can help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 angie07

crodeghin wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a mature student applying for UCC and on the 19th of February I will have to sit the mature student test.
    As I am not Irish I would absolutely need to gather as many info as I can on the test. ANybody here who has done it before?
    Anybody having sample question booklet or something like that? I have seen the online sample questions but I would like to have more material to practice on!
    I am a bit worried about the second part of the test as it includes poems anaysis and i don't know if I'll manage everything in one hour.
    Please any advice on exercise that can help?

Hi I have applied for UCC also I have to sit the exam on the 19th kinda dreading it I didnt buy the book if you get any info other than from the website would u let me know thanks will keep an eye on post if i have any info i will send it on

Advertisement