Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen...what a legend!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Do you have a link for this news?

Yeah,okay people may take this with a pinch of salt.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/report-sheen-to-reprise-two-and-a-half-men-role-498202.html

But if CBS are willing to air such a show, support it long after it's lost any originality at all, why wouldn't they give him his job back. It boots ratings, and puts up the syndication price too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

flanzer wrote: »

Part of me suspects he's looking to launch his name globally. Last time I would have seen him in anything is Hot Shots (don't watch 2 and half men),

Launch his name globally? It's Charlie Sheen, the son of Martin Sheen. He already is a global name. You may not watch Two and a Half Men but millions do. And its been running since 2003. Personally I find both the show and Charlie Sheen to be vile but even I can see that he is a global star.

Anyone who thinks this guy is a legend or a hero needs to get a clue tbh. Applauding behaviour like this is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently he is hiv postive now

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mckar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently he is hiv postive now

Don't be so negative

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

fergpie wrote: »
    article-1360488-0D5BB66D000005DC-783_634x458.jpg

The man has taste anyways.....:pac:

Bree was on Howard Stern a few days ago
    telling all that Charlie Sheen did not inform
    her he was HIV+. She was furious with him
    as she had been in a relationship with him for
    more than a year. So much for his statement
    that he had told all the women with whom he had sex that he had HIV! :(

Elaine Crowley and the Midday women made
    no reference to this on the programme today.
    A balanced discussion it was not! In fact, it was quite irresponsible as it tried to make light of the virus. Sean Moncrieff treated the subject much more intelligently on his programme. The people to whom he spoke certainly had a lot to contend with in dealing with this virus which would be with them for the rest of their lives.

Sheen was reckless in his behaviour - but the Midday girls went along with the version that he trotted out to Matt Lauer, I.e.that he told his prospective partners he was HIV+. A little research would have revealed Bree Olsen's angry interview with Howard Stern, in which she stated the opposite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,119 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Whether he informed them or not they were pretty reckless to be with him in the firts place. Responsibility for one's welfare resides with you first and foremost!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭PressRun

Reading back on some of the posts in this thread in light of what's happened in Sheen's life since is pretty cringe-worthy. He suggested that he essentially had a nervous breakdown and started doing all that 'winning'/'tiger blood' stuff as a way to cope with his diagnosis. Pretty sad. Even sadder that people seemed to find a man's obvious mental breakdown as so 'hilarious' and 'legendary'.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

did it come out whether he got it from a sexual partner or drug use does anyone know

Advertisement