Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank loan

Options
  • 12-01-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

i earn about 240 a week and i wanted to get a loan for about 1500 is there any place that would give me a loan or were would be the easiest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

1. Do you currently have an account with a bank or credit union?

2. Have you ever taken out a loan with a financial institution? If 'yes', did you pay it off on time i.e. according to the agreed schedule?

3. Do you have a credit card?

All of these issues will help or hinder you towards getting a loan, in particular if you had a loan in the past and paid it off and are now in employment you're probably 90% of the way to getting loan approval.

By 'hinder' I mean that if you had a loan and were late with repayments or if you have a credit card and have a history of late payments, both of these will act against you.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Is the €240.00 mandated to your account each week, if not you will have to provide pay slips etc

Advertisement