Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I Claim Disability Allowance And Supplementary Welfare Allowance.?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I have a disability and currently living at home with my parents. In the last few months things have got bad with us. so the best option i see is to move out. my sister will be coming with me she is unemployed and looking for work. Can i claim for both allowance's? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Niamh2389 wrote: »
    I have a disability and currently living at home with my parents. In the last few months things have got bad with us. so the best option i see is to move out. my sister will be coming with me she is unemployed and looking for work. Can i claim for both allowance's? :)

Try the State Benefits section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

You can only claim for yourself, and to claim disability you need a gp letter stating your disability... with the current econimic situation the process of a claim, can be a long wait.....

Once signed on i recommend visiting your relieving officer

Advertisement