Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real life super hero's

Options
  • 12-01-2011 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I have never seen this before but i new had to be someone out there influenced by hero movies etc..
    I am not sure if i should post here,so if i should have posted somewhere else can you move to appropriate section sorry.Thanks :)

Real-Life Superhero Fights Crime In US City

The man, called Phoenix Jones, wears a bullet proof vest, and also has stab protection as well as being armed with a taser and tear gas.
    He says when he walks into an area, criminals leave because they see the suit and do not want to take him on.

Dan began to call 911, but said help arrived before he even finished dialling.
    He explained: "From the right, this guy comes dashing in, wearing this skin-tight rubber, black and gold suit, and starts chasing him away."
    Phoenix is not the only costume-clad crime-fighter in Seattle.
    There are eight other members of his Rain City Superhero group who also walk the streets, looking out for crime and prepared to fight it.
    Since Phoenix started his crusade nine months ago, he has been stabbed and was threatened with a gun several times, but received no serious injuries.

Mad or good citizen?:D

15882029.jpg

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/world_superhero_registry_gallery.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 The Caped Commando

Hi Casey Ann,

This is actually quite big in the USA and fairly big in the UK - there are guys like Knight Warrior in Salford and Shadow in Yeovil doing it at the moment. I only started getting into it myself early this year but I reckon there would be a lot of people here in Ireland who would be into it if it took off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

This thread is 28 months old, during which time the OP has closed her account.

And I'm not sure if it even belongs in any of the Television forums, let alone the Reality TV forum. After all, it isn't really about any particular genre of TV show...

So should it be locked or moved?

:o:o:o

Advertisement