Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World's Greatest wanker

• 12-01-2011 8:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from "Ireland's Greatest Wanker"

I propose Bono for the biggest wanker in the world.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Master Bates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

George W. Bush?

Or no, wait... that guy with the toupee from the US Apprentice. Fúcking wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Laurent Gbagbo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

Bono is Irish...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

policarp wrote: »
    Bono is Irish...
    Your powers of deduction are truly astonishing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,842 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Dirk Diggler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ryan Tubrity
    Or
    Justin Bieber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Cytherea.

Many hours of viewing pleasure to be had watching her w*nking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

policarp wrote: »
    Bono is Irish...

Not according to his tax returns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Susan Boyle. Fat ugly wanker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Louie Spence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

T. Hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Kanye West :eek: biggest wanker

the whole VMA fiasco with Taylor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I thought this was going to be a thread about competing for the title as the best/fastest/most productive (heh heh) masterbator.

/leaves thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Angela Merkel, Jeremy Kyle, Howard Webb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Tom ****ing Cruise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭sagat2

Um.... Sepp Blatter

Wayne rooney and his braindead cnunt of a scally of a toerag of a wife.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Pope Benedict XVI "Condoms are bad, but child rape is ok"

wait. World's greatest wanker?

Does that mean like someone who is a wanker but is fúcking brilliant at the same time.
    I'll have to change my vote! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

I (fortunately probably) didnt see the Irelands greatest wanker thread op but you should probably lay down some criteria for selecting said worlds greatest wanker before soliciting responses.

How do we know for sure that Bono doesnt spend as much of his day masturbating as is biologically possible? (I think its highly likely..shhh)

Therefore when you say wanker do you mean it literally

If you meant it literally

Then, what criteria does one use to decide who is in fact the greatest wanker.......are we going by volume of semen ejaculated? or do we only count volumes ejaculated on some object or person etc etc...are you giving points for style?.....are you handicapping for a persons size? etc etc
    there's a lot to be considered if you want any meaningful results from this thread...only sayin!!!!

If you did not mean it literally

Then you need some criteria also......do you have to be considered a cnut to be a wanker? or are you just a wanker if youre 5'2", loaded, have a successful music career spanning decades and consider your nose indispensable to any existing or potential humanitarian crisis that might get you some airtime?

Anyway.....I need some direction sir if I am to provide you with a worthwhile answer

yours in anticipation

amacca wrote: »
    I (fortunately probably) didnt see the Irelands greatest wanker thread op but you should probably lay down some criteria for selecting said worlds greatest wanker before soliciting responses.

How do we know for sure that Bono doesnt spend as much of his day masturbating as is biologically possible? (I think its highly likely..shhh)

Then, what criteria does one use to decide who is in fact the greatest wanker.......are we going by volume of semen ejaculated? or do we only count volumes ejaculated on some object or person etc etc...are you giving points for style?.....are you handicapping for a persons size? etc etc
    there's a lot to be considered if you want any meaningful results from this thread...only sayin!!!!

Then you need some criteria also......do you have to be considered a cnut to be a wanker? or are you just a wanker if youre 5'2", loaded, have a successful music career spanning decades and consider your nose indispensable to any existing or potential humanitarian crisis that might get you some airtime?

Anyway.....I need some direction sir if I am to provide you with a worthwhile answer

yours in anticipation

Christ - I vote you after that post! Come on dude!

NoDice wrote: »
    Christ - I vote you after that post! Come on dude!

Yay! I win?

This might be the only thing I think I could beat Bono at...except maybe no holds barred street brawl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

yours in anticipation

You could have kept it simple and said Bono.

Yay! I win?

No. Not anymore. Vote retracted. :cool:

Cliff Richard. I frikking hate his polo-necks and Christmas songs.

sagat2 wrote: »
    Um.... Sepp Blatter
    he's not a wanker he's a bellend:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Robbie Savage. What a wanker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Degsy! I've seen him skulking around town on occasion harassing young U2 fans, and old women, and puppies. Bono even hates him I hear!

dnUSR.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger, the head of the worlds largest cult

orourkeda wrote: »
    You could have kept it simple and said Bono.

Yeah I know, but it felt more masturbatory that way....dont wanna shoot your load all over the place immediately, like those other posters!

Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger, the head of the worlds largest cult

Jimmy Carr said it best "Former Nazi becomes head of world's largest paedophile ring"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

It would have to be between Bertie Ahern, Brian Cowen and Seanie Fitzpatrick.

Although Sepp Blatter deserves an honourable mention, as well as Thierry Henry.

plasmaguy wrote: »
    It would have to be between Bertie Ahern, Brian Cowen and Seanie Fitzpatrick.

I don't think you understand the difference between this thread and the other thread. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

OisinT wrote: »
    I don't think you understand the difference between this thread and the other thread. :o

Yeh I didn't see the other thread, but as **** go, it would be hard to find any as big internationally.

I'll go with Sepp or Thierry so.

just clicked back into AH

anyway we could keep this thread and "irelands greatest wanker thread" at top billing?

hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Rupert Murdoch.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

benjamin netanyahu israel

Robert Mugabe and Bono.

• Advertisement

Liam gallagher..the utter cnunt.

So wait, it's not ok to name Ireland's biggest wanker... but the world's biggest wanker? Totally legit guys :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭proon4

Degsy wrote: »
    Not according to his tax returns.

Nice one:p

OisinT wrote: »
    So wait, it's not ok to name Ireland's biggest wanker... but the world's biggest wanker?

Both of which are Bono.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭proon4

yours in anticipation

keep it up more of that waffle and your in line for the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Degsy wrote: »
    Liam gallagher..

A grade A wanker of monumental proportions. A talentless, thick, weakling scummer who's famous thanks to his brother. You rarely see him being interviewed because he can barely string together a sentence.

A grade A wanker of monumental proportions. A talentless, thick, weakling scummer who's famous thanks to his brother.

Watch as he bottles it when the "fan" lunges at him..then comes on all 'ard when the bloke is buried under security.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5JBsKih0c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

JEDWARD

proon4 wrote: »
    keep it up more of that waffle and your in line for the title

ah ffs, you arrived way too late at that party

thanks sluts to post #25

I love the word "slut".

• Advertisement
Advertisement