Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare Fanta Flavours

Options
  • 12-01-2011 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Does anyone know if you can get Fanta Flavours in town (Dublin) that are unavailable here in Asian supermarkets or anything. Jabula are out of stock at the moment. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MandyM

Ah, I haven't had a Fanta Grape in ages!

Sorry, no, I haven't seen any "unusual" flavours anywhere else. You could try a place like Donnybrook Fair, I found Vanilla & Cherry Coke there.

Did they say how long it would be till they get more stock at Jabula?

Another option is to look on Amazon.ie/co.uk, they have a pretty good range of international foodstuffs if you look under the "grocery" category, then choose "international & specialty". You can browse under a specific country as well within that category.

I need to get some Grapetizer Red!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TDF

Sorry for my late reply!! Fanta Grape/Pineapple are now back in stock! I also found Fanta Wildberry in a Moldovan shop on Mary Street and Fanta Banana in the Asian Market at the weekend! :p

Advertisement