Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Requirements for the CCA for Citrix XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2008

Options
  • 12-01-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the CCA for Citrix XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2008 at some point this year. I'm just curious though do I have to do a course first like the self paced CXA-201-2 Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 as a prerequisite or can I just sit the A05 Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 exam? I have the experience and the CBT nugget so don't really want to spend 2500 euro on a course!

I'm guessing the course requirement is for the CCAA exam?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

As far as I know only VMWare has the course requirement. But this may have changed.
    The site only list recommendations no pre-requisites. You are right though the CCAA requires a course.

Advertisement