Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can I obtain translating soft?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi everyone

I found book which is the one and only (related to my dissertation) it is available in PDF, -but its in German!
    I will be sick and tired trying to translate 470 pages using Google translate, which would translate only few lines anyway, despite the funny translation sometimes. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭#Daniel

aurimas wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I found book which is the one and only (related to my dissertation) it is available in PDF, -but its in German!
    I will be sick and tired trying to translate 470 pages using Google translate, which would translate only few lines anyway, despite the funny translation sometimes. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

There is a link below the google translate box where you can upload a file and it converts the entire document. I tried it with a word doc once but it did not work with a pdf I just tried due to encoding or something, you may need to copy and paste everything in the pdf to a word file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 aurimas

#Daniel wrote: »
    There is a link below the google translate box where you can upload a file and it converts the entire document. I tried it with a word doc once but it did not work with a pdf I just tried due to encoding or something, you may need to copy and paste everything in the pdf to a word file.
    I will try straight away, thanks

I will try straight away, thanks

very rough job but working:)

very rough job but working:)

problem is now how to print or copy to word, book is protected :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

problem is now how to print or copy to word, book is protected :(
    Can you select all the text in the PDF and paste it into Word?

• Advertisement
Advertisement