Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosse Court Health Centre - Parking?

• 12-01-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could tell me if there's parking at the Rosse Court Health centre? Some told me Lucan is mostly pay and display, I'm wondering if the health centre has its own car park?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

I know this thread is nearly two weeks old and you've probably already been there by now but there is some parking at Rosse Court. There's some shops beside the health centre and the parking is at them. Not a huge amount of spaces but on the handful of times I've been into Rosse Court (either for health centre or shops) I've never had an issue getting parking. Lucan village itself is pay & display but Rosse Court isn't near the village so no p&d around it.

Advertisement