Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a hip flask??

Options
  • 12-01-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy a cheap enough hip flask in west dub or the city centre by saturday? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Celtic Craft Shop on Lord Edward St. have some really nice flasks in plain, leather covered and Celtic designs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Celtic Craft Shop on Lord Edward St. have some really nice flasks in plain, leather covered and Celtic designs.
    Bet me to it, first place I thought of when I saw the title. The tobacco shops, Petersons and Foxs, on Grafton street might have some too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

carrolls do them too, there is shops on o connell street and talbot street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

df1985 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could buy a cheap enough hip flask in west dub or the city centre by saturday? thanks.

Got a lovely one in Army Bargain on Capel Street (Dublin) last Christmas. Lovely fella running the place too... Possibly bargain with him?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Urban Outfitters have loads usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭allovertheshop

just a quick tip on buying a hip-flask, make sure it has a catch to attach the lid to the flask, even when open. otherwise it can be very easy to lose the lis, hence making the flask useless

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Crouching Tiger, Naggin Hidden job?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Crouching Tiger, Naggin Hidden job?:D

Going skiing saturday, it gets cold up in them mountains, nothing like a bit of jameson at 9000ft! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

That place at the bottom of grafton st across from trinity has that kinda thing. theyre reasonable enough prices too despite the look of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

Also, if possible get one of the small funnels for filling it. Best purchase i ever made

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Also, if possible get one of the small funnels for filling it. Best purchase i ever made

This! You'll get one in the cigar shops across from trinity for about 4 euro, but you will save that in spillages quickly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

My da picked up a hip flask set in Aldi, came with a funnel and 4 shot tumblers in a little pouch. Was pretty inexpensive too I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Going skiing saturday, it gets cold up in them mountains, nothing like a bit of jameson at 9000ft! :D

if your going to put whiskey in it there can only be one; black bush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 pastylegs

Urban Outfitters have a few ones with designs on them. They are a bit wider then usual ones i think

Advertisement