Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf offically sign to Shady records

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yela is in Dublin tomorrow????????? :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yela is in Dublin tomorrow????????? :eek::eek::eek:

Yep hes supporting wiz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

New track with em dropped, in work can't hear it.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

i like it.

• Advertisement

m*ther****er!!! I would love to see Yela live!! No interest but would have gone just to see Yela. BOLLIX anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

really liking throw it up all 3 killed it.

was a bit skeptical of village boo but she actually done well on it.

great song.

Yela's Radioactive has leaked...

...and 1st listen through, it's crap. Trunk Muzik was way better. Maybe it will grow on me but way too many lovey dove sounding tracks (even though eminem makes a skit that the album needs a love song.

Bollix, Yela is much better than this.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    ...and 1st listen through, it's crap. Trunk Muzik was way better. Maybe it will grow on me but way too many lovey dove sounding tracks (even though eminem makes a skit that the album needs a love song.

Bollix, Yela is much better than this.

is it that bad? im going to give it a listen over the weekend. If you have a decent download link could you pm it cheers!

• Advertisement

just gave a few songs a listen over youtube, 1st tought for me it the opposite man i think its pretty good tbh.

a very different approach from yela from what we are use to but honestly it has a very unique sound to it imo, there's a few i dont like but for the best part im impressed will it stand the test of time though? thats another thing:)

can see this being a single, speaks a lot of truth in this imo, clever approach rapping some real stuff in his verses and nailing the hook so it passes as a possible radio song.

liking these!

Ya I like a few of the tracks but I can't have the whole cd in my car, way too many sh*t ones. I think if he went to Strange Music, we would be hearing a completely different album but then i'm sure he's gonna make plenty of money from Shady. Disapointed

PM sent man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

New Slaughterhouse track dropped today, not sure if this is from new album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Jigga wrote: »
    New Slaughterhouse track dropped today, not sure if this is from new album

Probably not on the album, was originally a Game track called 'Monsters In My Head' produced by Boi-1da, leaked before the summer so would be surprised if Slaughterhouse use it.

Advertisement