Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tocco lite turns itself off during calls

Options
  • 13-01-2011 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests whenever I make or receive a call my phone just randomly restarts - it turns itself off and automatically turns itself back on again.

Has anyone any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Mine started doing exactly that during the summer. I brought it back to the Vodafone shop and they sent it off to their engineers or what have you. I think it was a software problem. Anyway, I've had no problems since I got the phone back.

My mother has the same phone and she had the exact same issue as me about a month afterwards - we bought our phones around the same time. So I'd suggest getting onto Vodafone for a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

LucyBliss wrote: »
    Mine started doing exactly that during the summer. I brought it back to the Vodafone shop and they sent it off to their engineers or what have you. I think it was a software problem. Anyway, I've had no problems since I got the phone back.

My mother has the same phone and she had the exact same issue as me about a month afterwards - we bought our phones around the same time. So I'd suggest getting onto Vodafone for a fix.

Seems like a common problem then. How long did it take for them to repair it? Do they then post it back to ya or you have to go collect from the shop?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

It took about a week and we got a call from the shop to say that the phone was back. But we live near town so it was no bother for us to call in and get it. Maybe they could post it back to you if you asked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

My sons new Tocco lite reboots continuously, doesnt even make it to the menu, anyone have this problem?, it worked for a day .... Its a brand new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

My sons new Tocco lite reboots continuously, doesnt even make it to the menu, anyone have this problem?, it worked for a day .... Its a brand new phone.

How new? Go back and ask for a new handset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Davy wrote: »
    How new? Go back and ask for a new handset.
    about two days old, and in fact this is a replacement, the one I got from cpw last week for his birthday had the same problem! Time to take a different phone I think.

Advertisement