Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Black and annoying!

Options
  • 13-01-2011 4:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone help me. Boards is black after I changed it by mistake and I hate it. Can I get it back to the way it was. It's killing my eyes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

At the very top of the page hover over "boards.ie" and then go to "Change Styles" and choose whichever one you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Thanks, I got it back to the way it's meant to be. I had been clicking blue but it was actually white by default.(Even though we all know its really blue)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Go for the Beta Theme - it's nicer than the original. There's a box called 'Find a Forum' and you can just type in whatever forum you want and a drop down box will appear. I usually just type 'U' and UCD will come up. It's also a good way of finding forums that you haven't seen before, e.g. by typing Puzzle you will get Puzzles and Quizzes, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

When I saw this thread title, I was afraid there was some racism within! :eek:

But anyway, thread is pretty much finished then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement