Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Theatre of Ireland and a question or two.

• 13-01-2011 4:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I firstly was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the beginners contemporary dance class they give?

I'm male, 19 and have for some reason unknownst to myself gotten an itch to learn to dance but with some reservations. If anyone could answer a few questions that'd be great.

What sort of age would the people at these beginners classes be?
    Would there be any other males generally?
    How "intense" would this be, I feel confident enough with my body kinetics as I've done activities which involve the whole body before but would you be thrown into the deep end, expected to be able to follow routines quickly with little practice?

I would like to learn to dance but these sorta things have me nervous, not to mention I probably wouldn't tell anyone that I was doing these classes.
    I know I shouldn't be ashamed of wanting to dance, but when you have brothers like mine you don't want to give them wood for the fire :rolleyes:

Any info would be much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement