Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebies Website

Options
  • 13-01-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good websites where you can register in pregnancy and get free samples/ vouchers etc.
    I seen this question going on an english preg site but all the mentioned sites are exclusively for UK residents so thought I'd get one going for us! :D
    I know of eum*m.ie for your mother to be pack and think you can reg on pam*ers aswell for money off vouchers but thats all I know!
    Anyone got any others :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I registered for them all last year. The only ones I got anything from were EUMOM, pampers and Tesco. Tried some of the UK ones got nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I got the EUMOM pack in the Coombe without having to register for it, they had a group coming around every day to give them to the new mothers.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

January wrote: »
    I got the EUMOM pack in the Coombe without having to register for it, they had a group coming around every day to give them to the new mothers.

To get the pregnancy pack you have to register in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Das Kitty wrote: »
    To get the pregnancy pack you have to register in advance.

They sign you up in the hospital too and give you the pack at the same time. They try to reach the mums who didn't know about the site or those without internet access. I've never registered with them, I'm not comfortable with them having all my family's details just for marketing purposes. You do get some useful stuff though.

Edit - sorry, see you're referring to the pregnancy pack, not the new baby one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

ye got the pack in the hospital too dont no of any new sites that haven't been mentioned already

• Advertisement
Advertisement