Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self service launderette S-Dublin

Options
  • 13-01-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

hi

we are bit stuck - our washing machine is not working and our agent is not getting the thing fixed... :(
    we really need to do get some clean clothes and were thinking of taking our stuff to a self service launderette. we live near UCD - Booterstown/Blackrock etc area would be perfect. Or anywhere near.

does anybody know of anything around this area?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

There are ones on UCD campus that are supposed to be for students only but I think the public uses them often :D

Other than that all I could find was Traditional Laundry Limited, The Crescent, Donnybrook.

I think I also remember seeing one in Ranelagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

thanks, just found one in Booterstown, next to dominos not self service but at least I don't have to sit there and wait.. didn't know this service still existed! only ever saw it in Eastenders :)

Advertisement