Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

145 Bus route

Options
  • 13-01-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

I know the 145 now goes from Bray into town, finishing at Hueston Station. But does it start at Hueston Station for the journey in the opposite direction.

Ok I've looked up the Dublin Bus website and it says in one place it starts at D'Olier Street and in another place that it starts at Hueston.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Yeah it goes from Heuston to Kilmacanogue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Yeah it goes from Heuston to Kilmacanogue

Good stuff. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

Ok I've looked up the Dublin Bus website and it says in one place it starts at D'Olier Street and in another place that it starts at Hueston.

It runs from Heuston to Kilmacanogue but DB also provide a timetable for the D'Olier St to Kilmacanogue part of the route so you can tell when it should leave D'Olier St.

Advertisement