Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hacking information

• 13-01-2011 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to learn about hacking.I have limited computer knowledge but want to steal from criminals online.This is not a joke it is my current life plan.Any advice welcome.
    Thaank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

ronob wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the easiest way to learn about hacking.I have limited computer knowledge but want to steal from criminals online.This is not a joke it is my current life plan.Any advice welcome.
    Thaank you

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

Is this a joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Watch war games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

If you need to ask I think you might be a little out of your depth already :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Lesson 1.

Learning to speak in l33t. Hacking tools are all coded in L33t speak.

Lesson 2.

Move back in with your Parents. Hacking is best done from a secure and dark location. You parents will provide you with the necessary sustenance while you code mercilessly in l33t.

Lesson 3

Gain twenty Stone.

Lesson 4

Develop a ego to go with your weight gain. Can only be displayed through the keyboard though, mainly through IRC and message boards. Practise the following phrases.

"You can't ban me you *&^%tard. I'm going to hack this place to ****"
    "Needs bewbs"
    "THERES BUTTER ON MY FACE!!!!!!!"
    "TLDR"
    "I'm going to hack your gmail account. What is it called?"

Then you will be ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

What a load of nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement