Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actfry

Options
  • 13-01-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks I have never posted here in fact I have never really cooked.
    I am sorry if you consider the below piece of equipment not real cooking but I thought I would ask anyway
    The wife has bought an Actfry and I have tried 3 recipes out of the book that came with it and the family thought they were great.
    Does anybody know anywhere I can get more recipes that use this fryer?
    apart from the book that comes with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MandyM

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Thanks mandy I saw them earlier but it is the same recipies an both sites and their all from the book

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MandyM

Thanks mandy I saw them earlier but it is the same recipies an both sites and their all from the book

Oh dear, sorry to hear that!

I'm sure when you get the hang of cooking with the Actifry you'll be able to make up recipes as you go or learn to do some of your other favourites using it. I'll keep an eye out for any other recipes online.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Thanks Mandy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

whats it like I saw one in DID the other day and was tempted to buy one for my Falafels and Home made Chips etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement